Located in Kangra Valley, our cottage is in the midst of a sprawling mango orchard and looked over by a towering, snow-capped, Dhauladhar skyline. Equipped with all modern amenities, a fully equipped and functional kitchen , a patio and garden.The single room independent cottage offers a quiet, relaxed, and refreshing stay for those who prefer a calm holiday / workcation. The studio has a big hall which has a bed on one side and work desk and dining table on the other side , the kitchen and washroom are connected to the building. Located at a convenient distance from the air-port (Dharamshala). A local market at walking distance for most basic needs.
You would need to climb stairs to reach your rooms and dining space. There will be harmless insects and flies in and around the property especially during the monsoon season due to the flora. Being in a natural environment all these insects etc. are a part of the ecosystem here.
One question on the mind of the visitors is what is the best time to visit the region.
March to July – Summer begins by the mid of April with just the right amount of nip in the air, for travelers keen on seeing snow, snow is accessible on various hikes and drives right up to the end of June. As the snow melts on the higher reaches it gives way to lush green meadows and a riot of colorful wildflowers.
July to september- The beginning of the south west monsoon opens the way to the Pangi valley, which is accessible only during these three months. This is also the season when the apple plucking is in full swing, traveler’s can get a glimpse of the apple plucking, packaging process.
October to December- The post monsoon is another beautiful time of the year to visit the area as the weather is stable and promises bright sunny days. The inhabitants begin preparing for the onset of winter, most of the trails and drives are accessible.
Dalai Lama Temple Complex
Tea gardens Palampur / Dharamshala
Chandigarh – 270 km
Pathankot – 85 km
Dharamshala – 15 km
Palampur town – 50 km
Dalhousie – 100 km
Bir/ Billing – 75
All distances mentioned starting from the Cottage
By Bus – Overnight Buses available from Delhi – Isbt kashmiri gate
By Rail – You have the option to take an overnight train journey to Pathankot, Pick up / drop can be arranged (added cost).
By air – There is an option of direct flights from Delhi to Dharamshala . Pick up / drop can be arranged ( added cost).
Single occupancy per night : 1100/-
Double Occupancy per night : 2100/-
Bookings can be made on the phone and are confirmed only after receiving the full advance by draft / deposit in our HDFC bank within two days of request. To make a booking 50% of the total booking amount to be paid in advance.
Cancellation policy :-
1) If cancelled 28 days in advance, full refund.
2) If cancelled between 28 and 14 days in advance, 50% refund.
3) If cancelled less than 14 days in advance, no refund.
4) Long duration stays have no refund policy in case of change (reduction) in number of days of stay once the guest has checked in.
5) Instead of cancelation, the option of postponement or change of dates is possible depending on availability of future dates.
6) In exceptional circumstances where the Host is not able to honor the confirmed booking owing to ‘Force Majeure’. A refund from the host will be initiated.
7) In case of Covid-19 related administrative restrictions – lockdown state or national, a refund will be initiated.